Made of stainless steel, this insulated lunch box will keep soups, small salads, generous helpings of yoghurt and other small treats hot or cold for up to 5 hours (depending on the content and conditions of use).
Whether at the office or out and about – for a morning snack, a lunchtime extra or an afternoon treat – the round edges and compact design makes this small insulated lunch box easy to carry.
- Food grade BPA-free and BPS-free
- Dishwasher-safe (without the lid)
|Item size and weight
||Polypropylene, Silicone, Stainless Steel
How to optimize your new companion’s efficiency:
- Warm up/cool down the container beforehand: fill with boiling/cold water, close the lid and leave for 30 seconds at least. Then push the steam release first before opening the lid and emptying out.
- Fill the bento box with very hot/cold dish. Should it be reheated before being placed in the container, prefer the use of a saucepan to the microwave for a more homogeneous temperature and result.
- Fill the container completely: the insulating efficiency is best when the container is full.
- Close the lid quickly and tight after filling container: to limit heat/coldness loss.
- Do not open the bento box before your meal: every opening causes a heat/coldness loss.
- Favor food with small pieces to big chunks.
- Store your bento box at room temperature (21°C – 69,8°F minimum) to keep your food warm/in a cool place (15°C – 59°F maximum) to keep your food cold.
- Mix the food before tasting to ensure a homogeneous temperature.